Whistler is LGBTQIA Friendly
The Blackcomb Springs Suites as well as all of Whistler, prides itself of welcoming any and all who come to enjoy the amazing outdoor and cultural activities that the resort offers. Whistler offers world class skiing and outdoor pursuits in the winter, unlimited biking and hiking in the summer, and all encased in a small, friendly resort atmosphere of top-notch dining, shopping and some of the best party spots in Canada.
Whistler is home to the Whistler Pride and Ski Festival that takes place every winter, which has now morphed into a week-long celebration of winter-sport, culture and entertainment. After almost 2 decades since the event started, Whistler Pride has become one of the largest queer focused ski weeks in the world.
Whistler has also become a premier destination for same sex marriage. From the top of Whistler or Blackcomb Mountain, to off-site glaciers by helicopter or a cozy, golf course wedding with a stunning backdrop, Whistler can make your perfect day, well, perfect.
Here are a few highlights of Whistler's LGBTQIA resources:
- Whistler's annual Winter Pride & Ski Festival - link here.
- Bliss Events & Design Wedding Planner.
- Whistler Wedding Planner.
- Sea to Sky Celebrations.
- Facility Rentals with the Resort Municipality of Whistler.
- Contact our Groups & Meetings department at the hotel to inquire about venue rentals onsite at the hotel, such as our meeting rooms or floor buy-outs for groups.
We look forward to hosting you and your friends and family at The Blackcomb Springs Suites.