Whistler is Dog Friendly
Pets are family and we welcome your furry family member at the Blackcomb Springs Suites. Whistler is dog-friendly and there are plenty of lakes, trails, dog parks, beaches and other activities for them to enjoy. If you're planning on hitting on the slopes or hiking on the mountain, then you can sign up for one of the local dog hiking or dog nanny services in Whistler while you are away.
Here are a few highlights of Whistler's dog friendly options:
- Whistler's off-leash dog parks & areas are listed here at the Resort Municipality of Whistler
- Whistler's favorite animal shelter is WAG is - Whistler Animal Shelter.
- Whistler Dog Walkers is available for in resort dog hikes and does hotel pickups.
- Alpine Dogs does daily hikes also and does GPS collars for all visiting dogs.
- Whistler Dog Sitting offers private walks and in hotel dog care.
For more info on how much Whistler likes everything Fido, please refer to Tourism Whistler's pet friendly information page here.