Our Pet Friendly Whistler Hotel
Bring Your Furry Friend to Your Next Adventure
Four legged, Furry, Friendly
Blackcombs Ski In Ski Out Pet Friendly Hotel
Pet Policies and Charges
Pet Policy - The Blackcomb Springs Suites has a limited number of dog-friendly rooms available. Requests must be made at the time of booking. To cover additional cleaning required, an additional $25 for 1 night or $50 per stay, per dog. The additional fee is subject to taxes. There is a maximum of 2 dogs allowed in each suite per reservation. We are unable to accommodate pets other than dogs. For those with allergies, dog-free rooms are available upon request at the time of booking. Guests must have their pets leashed at all times on property and pets should not be left unattended in suites. Dogsitting is available - please check in with our guest services team.
Pets are family and we welcome your furry family member at the Blackcomb Springs Suites. Whistler is dog-friendly and there are plenty of lakes, trails, dog parks, beaches, and other activities for them to enjoy. If you're planning on hitting on the slopes or hiking on the mountain, then you can sign up for one of the local dog hiking or dog nanny services in Whistler while you are away. The Blackcomb Springs Suites is nestled in a quiet forested area right on the slopes of Blackcomb Mountain.
In order to ensure our suites remain clean and odor-free, we charge $25 per pet per night (plus tax to a maximum of $50 plus tax per stay). Please join our newsletter and social channels as we do sometimes offer direct booking specials where these fees are waived or reduced.
We also ask all pet owners to abide by our "Good owner" policies regarding ensuring that your beloved animal is well cared for throughout your stay and does not become distressed or disturb your neighbors.
Here are a few highlights of Whistler's dog-friendly options:
- Whistler's off-leash dog parks & areas are listed here at the Resort Municipality of Whistler
- Whistler's favorite animal shelter is WAG is - Whistler Animal Shelter.
- Whistler Dog Walkers are available for in resort dog hikes and do hotel pickups.
- Alpine Dogs does daily hikes also and does GPS collars for all visiting dogs.
- Whistler Dog Sitting offers private walks and in hotel dog care.
- For more info on how much Whistler likes everything Fido, please refer to Tourism Whistler's pet-friendly information page here.