Dear Guests of Blackcomb Springs Suites By Clique,
Temporary closure of Blackcomb Springs Suites.
Given the current climate involving the impact of COVID-19 in Whistler, and adhereing to the reccomendation from the local authorities, we have made the difficult decision to close the property as we trust it is the most responsible path forward for the health and wellbeing of our guests, our Team Members and the amazing Whistler community. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. These are difficult times and we must act swiftly to ensure the safety of all.
The property will be closed at 4pm on Sunday, March 22. Dependent on the situation with COVID-19, we are anticipating re-opening on April 15, 2020. However, we will communicate any updates before that date.
We wanted to reach out to address the current situation with the coronavirus.
As we all continue to adjust our behavior, I wanted to put your mind at ease and advise you of the additional health and safety measures we’re taking to help keep our guests and employees safe:
- All Housekeeping staff continue to service and clean/sanitize guestrooms each day.
- All “high-touch” areas continue to be treated with additional disinfectant/sanitizer on a regular basis (public door handles, etc).
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use.
- Staff have been trained in preventing the spread of coronavirus and we will continue to ensure that hygiene and cleanliness remain our top priority throughout every facet of our operation.
In addition to the above, we remain available to answer any specific questions you may have.
Once again, thank you for your business.
The Team at CLIQUE Hotels & Resorts
Non-Refundable Cancellation Policy for reservations staying before May 15, 2020
As of March 27, 2020, all prepaid non-refundable reservations scheduled to stay before May 15, 2020 will be honoured full refund for any cancelled reservation or 125% of any credit from pre-payments to be applied to another stay prior to May 31, 2021. The 125% of credit is for the dollar amount, and it can be applied to any available rates throughout the year. To cancel or rebook your reservation, contact front desk team at [email protected]
Booked through 3rd party Online Travel Agents (OTA) - Expedia, Booking.com, etc.
As of March 27, 2020, all prepaid non-refundable reservations scheduled to stay before May 15, 2020 will be honoured full refund for any cancelled reservation. To cancel your reservation, contact your online travel agent directly.
Questions about an existing reservation?
• If you have booked a reservation through an online provider or travel agency, please contact your travel professional for assistance.
• If you have existing reservations for a group program, we recommend that you contact your event planner for information about your meeting.
• If you are attending a social event or wedding, please contact the bride/groom or event organizer for instructions.
New 4 pm Same Day Cancellation Policy Is in Effect
You can now book your stay with the reassurance that it is 100% fully refundable up to 4 pm same day for stays prior to May 31st, 2020. Reservations may be made online at www.blackcombspringsuites.ca or by contacting our reservations team at 1 866 972 1011