Hotel Booking Policies
100% Covid-19 Protection
Applies to all booking and cancellation policies - 100% Covid-19 Vacation Protection
COVID-19 Override applies - if you have to cancel due to COVID-19 then any deposits paid will be converted to a credit for a future stay. COVID-19 cancellation reasons are as follows:
1. You or a member of your party, or someone in your household tests positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of your departure date;
2. There is a travel ban or 14 days quarantine in effect in Canada at the time of your visit;
3. There is a travel ban or 14-day quarantine (upon return) from your home country at the time of travel;
4. Both Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains are closed for winter operations on your arrival date (applicable Nov 25th, 2021 - April 18th, 2022).
While the Government of Canada has begun its reopening plan, the majority of travellers are still subject to travel restrictions. It is the responsibility of all travellers to be aware of the current travel restrictions implemented under the authority of the Minister of Health. For more information regarding the current travel restrictions, please visit the official website of the Government of Canada.
*Booking policies apply at the time the reservation is made. The hotel reserves the right to adjust future policies depending on conditions.
Check-in time: 4 pm
Check-out time: 10 am
A $200 damage deposit is taken at the time of check-in. A credit card pre-auth is strongly recommended. If you would prefer to use a debit card for the deposit please note that the charge is increased to $500, and it will actually come from your bank account rather than be processed as a pre-authorised payment. If you use a debit card, you must check out of the hotel in person so that your bank account can be refunded.
Rates subject to change.
Early check-in Charge (if available) after 8am- 2pm = 50% of nightly rate, 2pm -4pm = $50.
Late check-out charge (if available) up to 1pm - $50, 1pm - 6pm =50% of nightly rate.
Secure Underground Parking is available $23 per day plus tax.
Please accurately enter the number of people in your party as extra person charges apply over base occupancy levels per suite. If you arrive with additional people in your party the following extra person charges will apply:
- Studio Suites: Ideal for 2 people, maximum 4 - extra person charge of $25 per night per person plus tax for the third and fourth occupant.
- One Bedroom Suites - Ideal for 2 people, maximum 4 - extra person charge of $25 per night per person plus tax for the third and fourth occupant.
- Two Bedroom Suites - Ideal for 4 people, maximum 6 - extra person charge of $25 per night per person plus tax for the fifth and sixth occupant.
Extra-person charges do not apply to children 18 and under.
The Blackcomb Springs Suites has a limited number of dog-friendly rooms available. Requests must be made at the time of booking. To cover additional cleaning required, an additional $25 for 1 night or $50 per stay, per dog. The additional fee is subject to taxes. There is a maximum of 2 dogs allowed in each suite per reservation. We are unable to accommodate pets other than dogs. For those with allergies, dog-free rooms are available upon request at the time of booking.
Parking is $23/day (plus taxes). The maximum clearance for the parking garage is seven feet (7’) and there are no over-height parking stalls and no bus parking available at the hotel.
The resort fee includes access to the pool and hot tubs; fitness room; wireless unternet; unlimited local calling; 20 minutes of North American long-distance calling per day; in-room coffee.
Best Rate Guarantee
Book With Confidence
At the Blackcomb Springs suites By Clique we guarantee to match or beat any publically offered rate on another travel website. In addition, we promise to match the rate if you have made a booking with us directly and subsequently find that the rate for the same dates has been reduced. Always be confident that by booking early and by booking direct you have secured the best deal - guaranteed!
If you have found a better rate somewhere else, we will match that rate. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience! If you did find a lower rate on another website within 24 hours of booking your reservation with us, please contact the hotel and we will honor the lower rate. Please take screenshots so we can investigate and confirm the discrepancy.
We ask that you review the terms and conditions below before submitting your claim.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Claims will only be accepted if a reservation has already been made at one of our properties directly, either via website or telephone.
- No claims may be submitted for bookings made within 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Claims will only be accepted if the dates of stay, room type, rate plan, and policies are identical to the booking made directly through the hotel website or via telephone.
- The Best Rate Guarantee applies to room rate only and does not include taxes, gratuities, resort fees, or any other charges that may be applicable to your stay and charged by any other website.
- The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to reservations that package other hotel components such as food, spa, and entertainment.
- Reservations made and confirmed on any other website other than the hotel website are not eligible.
- Does not apply to group, conference or private member rates that are not publically available.
- If the competing rate is in a different currency than the rate available on our website, the competing rate will be converted to the same currency we have published using the exchange rate in place at the time the initial reservation was booked, as determined by xe.com.
- Room rates displayed by metasearch sites are not applicable. Metasearch sites include, but are not limited to; Kayak, TripAdvisor, Trivago, Wego, and Google Hotel Price Ads. The disputed rate must be published and available to book and confirm through a website other than the hotels directly.
- The Best Rate Guarantee may be revised, amended, suspended, supplemented, or discontinued at any time to the extent permitted by law.