What to do about lunch on the mountain this winter
Ski Home For Lunch
Blackcomb Springs Suites Provides
- Ski-in Ski-out ease of access
- Ski Valet for your gear
- Large Suites with Full kitchens
- Full lunch delivery service so you don't have to do all the work
- Exclusive VIP deals
On Mountain Dining
- Restaurants will be open, including full-service, sit-down restaurants. Reservations may be required
- Process in place for managing capacity at the entrance and spacing out seating indoors and outdoors.
- Face coverings will be required except while eating and drinking.
- Quick-service restaurants, only ready-to-go hot and cold food options will be available in order to accommodate as many people as possible.
- Packaged beer and wine will be available at most locations, but full-service bars will be closed.
- All transactions will be cashless unless required by local regulation.
For about $60 dollars you can outfit yourself for the essentials of winter picnicking
- Thermos Flask - for some soup
- Plaid Blanket (fleece for lightness)
- Padded seat
Pack a picnic, find a quiet spot just away from the slopes (in the trees to keep the wind down) and unpack your own gourmet feast or have the folks at Picnic Whistler pack one for you.
On those extra cold days, this might also work well in the comfort of your car - remember to park with a view!