Our Pet Friendly Whistler Hotel
Four legged, Furry, Friendly
Blackcombs Ski In Ski Out Pet Friendly Hotel
Pets are family and we welcome your furry family member at the Blackcomb Springs Suites. Whistler is dog-friendly and there are plenty of lakes, trails, dog parks, beaches and other activities for them to enjoy. If you're planning on hitting on the slopes or hiking on the mountain, then you can sign up for one of the local dog hiking or dog nanny services in Whistler while you are away. The Blackcomb Springs Suites is nestled in a quiet forested area right on the slopes of Blackcomb Mountain.
In order to ensure our suites remain clean and odor-free, we charge $25 per pet per night (plus tax to a maximum of $50 plus tax per stay). Please join our newsletter and social channels as we do sometimes offer direct booking specials where these fees are waived or reduced.
We also ask all pet owners to abide by our "Good owner" policies regarding ensuring that your beloved animal is well cared for throughout your stay and does not become distressed or disturb your neighbors.
Here are a few highlights of Whistler's dog-friendly options:
- Whistler's off-leash dog parks & areas are listed here at the Resort Municipality of Whistler
- Whistler's favorite animal shelter is WAG is - Whistler Animal Shelter.
- Whistler Dog Walkers are available for in resort dog hikes and do hotel pickups.
- Alpine Dogs does daily hikes also and does GPS collars for all visiting dogs.
- Whistler Dog Sitting offers private walks and in hotel dog care.
- For more info on how much Whistler likes everything Fido, please refer to Tourism Whistler's pet-friendly information page here.